Dec 24, 2005

True Life Conversations.

We were in the emergency room waiting for her to get seen for her coughing when we had this conversation.

Me: I do not believe in the doctor.
Her: So you are an atheist then?
Me: yes, what proof do we have there is a doctor? How many people here have seen one?

I point out to the crowd, she shrugs at me.
Her: Well then I am a agnostic, I say there is a possibility that there is a doctor back there and in time he may see us.
Me: So there is life after seeing the doctor?
Her: I believe it is possible, yes.
Me: I don't know, it feels like we have been waiting forever.
Her: It is a small price to pay.
Me: Look! There is a doctor back there.
Her: Really?
Me: Well it looks like a doctor, for all I know it could be a false doctor or even an anti-doctor.
Her: the idea of the anti-doctor is just misinterpretation.


And now to collapse. I can't wait until the dems retake the congress and presidency so we can get true universal healthcare.

No comments: