Oct 10, 2006

Time Constratins.

Time is never time enough. I just never have enough time when I want it, and too much when I don't. On my plate now is a new book, a new comic book project and a new job. I don't want to talk too much about the comic book project until I see it live somewhere, but the book is tentatively titled "Are you psychic? And other questions you want answers to but were afraid to ask."

a sample:
Q: Are you psychic?
A: No, but you already knew that.

Q: Can you really change lead into gold?
A: Technically yes, radioactive glowing green gold.

There will be about a hundred of those questions in the book. Hopefully it will find a publisher soon.

Quick thoughts:
Is it just me or is Damien (Batman's Son for those not reading Batman) a big swerve? I think he's Ras some how. Either that or he will die by the hands of the New Joker. Those are my official guesses.
How is that some people do not like Weird Al? What is wrong with them?
Why is 52 boring me so much? The last issue sucked. Only the opening was any good. The rest of the issue was a big bore.

No comments: