I WAS WRONG. Alright, unpleasant post to write, but I was wrong: The Bush administration's health plan is a trap. I'd counsel Democrats to oppose it, but that'll hardly be necessary. The surprising outcome would be if they even notice it. And this comes, I hasten to underscore, from someone who was willing, eager even, to give the Bush administration a chance, to believe the Democratic majority had spurred them towards more pragmatic, constructive policy-making. Fool me once...
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
And in other news, Darksyde at Dailykos points out how the NIH gave bush a smack down.
The NIH official overseeing the implementation of President Bush's embryonic stem cell policy yesterday suggested that the controversial program is delaying cures, an unusually blunt assessment for an executive branch official.
See what happens when you oversight, people can be free to do their fucking jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment