Jan 3, 2007

Pure Refined Crazy.

Kieth Ellison is a mulism. And he was elected to congress. Big deal right? Well, he also is going to swear in on a Koran during his private swearing ceremony. Okay, its his own ceremony, shouldn't be a problem, right?

Wrong. some people have a problem with that. Goode is comparing him to a terrorist, etc.

Now, I would normally ignore this kind of stuff, because Goode is obviously an idoit of the highest order (which explains why he was elected to the republican congress. OOOH. I kid, I kid.), but it gets better.

Ellison is swearing in on a koran that was donted to the Library of Congress by a constiuent from Goode's District. And just who is this evil terrorist lover?

This Scumbag.

Go click the link, I'll wait.

Now its time for a game, what would be the wingnut response to this? I mean, Jefferson is a founding father and considered one of the greatest americans ever.

Well, apparently it would be to call jefferson a terrorist lover.

Just. yeah.

No comments: