Feb 16, 2007

Flat Earthers

You know whenever religious people try to argue with me, one of the things that I point out as an example of a belief that can proven wrong. And then I point out that people still believed in as recently as 1990.

Now, I have a new group of people to point them to (h/t to Kos) the fixed earthers.

Of course they don't believe in evolution or natural selection, that's a pre-req on the crazy religious train. They also refuse to believe in:

The Bible and all real evidence confirms that this is precisely what He did, and indeed:

The Earth is not rotating...nor is it going around the sun.


The universe is not one ten trillionth the size we are told.


Today’s cosmology fulfills an anti-Bible religious plan disguised as "science".


The whole scheme from Copernicanism to Big Bangism is a factless lie.


Those lies have planted the Truth-killing virus of evolutionism

in every aspect of man’s "knowledge" about the Universe, the

Earth, and Himself.


Take your time.

Check it all out.

Decide for yourself.


Normally I would just use these people as an example of stupidity and anti-scientific thought, but they are also important because this guy believes in them.

He is one of the most powerful members of the texas house.

Oh and did I mention they are also Anti-semetic?

Edit: Chisum now claims he didn't read the memo before sending it out. Josh has more on the history of the memo.

No comments: