Feb 7, 2007

My letter

Joe shows gives us the response snickers sent to him over their gay bashing.

Feedback from our target consumers has been positive. In addition, many media and website commentators of this year's Super Bowl commercial line-up ranked the commercial among this year's top ten best. USA Today ranked it #9 of its top ten pick.


This really annoyed me, so I decided to send Snickers a little email.


I have to say that the super bowl commercial that aired didn't bother me that much, I thought it was a little bizarre but still funny. And I promptly forgot about it, until I found out about the ones that had been on the internet. That was going too far, and now I hear that people who are offended by the gay bashing in your commercials aren't in you core audience, I can breath a sigh of relief. You've just told me it is okay for me or anyone I know to never buy Mars or Snickers products again. Thanks because that had been bothering me.

No comments: