Feb 13, 2007

Ok. Fuck this.

Shakespeare's Sister resigns for the Edwards campaign too.

What the fuck Edwards? Seriously. So much for having anything in the way of balls or convictions. Yes I am aware both of them quit of their own accord, but a real leader would have not let them quit just because some racist asshat was being a jackass.

This really pisses me off, because it is the just showing once more that people will cave to the asshats of the right. The more you cower to them, the more they act. Like terrorist. Which is exactly what they are.

And on another point. I'm assuming that the Edwards campaign can do a google search before hiring someone, so they knew the content of Pandagon and Shakespeare's Sister before hiring them ( I'm really assuming that was why the hired them) which is why this shit is pissing me off. Its not like it came out of no where. It's not like Amanda hides her opinion. Edwards knew what he was potentially stepping into and what did he do? Back the fuck down. Don't give that weak ass excuse he issued last week. Edwards should have walked out and said "What they say on their own time is their issue, on my campaigns time is all I care about."

You know what we should do then? Throw a shitfit when the republicans start hiring racists.

And Guess what, I'm not giving money or time to Edwards anymore.

Its nice to know that the crazy leftistan aren't the only ones who find it stupid.

No comments: