You may not know who Kenneth Eng is. But anyone can see why titling an article "Why I hate black people" may not have been the brightest idea in the world.
What I find so crazy is that it managed to get published in the first place. It doesn't surprise me, because Kenneth Eng has a history of writing and doing some very stupid things.
He also claims to be the youngest published Sci-fi Author, at the age of 20. Yeah. (Oh and did he mention that the publisher is a vanity publisher? No. Huh. I wonder why.) I would link to the book, so that you can read how atrocious it is, but then I am afraid that some of you may actually buy it. Which would be wrong. We do not encourage people like this. No matter how humorous it turns out to be.
Feb 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment