Sep 29, 2006

A Novel Idea.

Last novemeber for NaNoWriMo I wrote a novel called "The Final Death of John Sinclair."
I finished the novel in about 20 days and it came out around 67 thousand words. It is the longest thing I have ever written by far.

I never talk about it because I am not very happy with it. I know the point of Nanowrimo is to write a novel in a month, and nothing else. Even Still, the novel starts bad and I am not sure it gets any better.

Lately I have been feeling down on my writing. I've been writing since november, but I haven't felt like I am moving anywhere in a writing career. Which is why I bring up the novel, because just today I remembered the novel and sent it to a Dan for him to read it. So he could tell me what he thinks.

Then I have decided, flaws and warts I still want people to see it, to see what they have to say about it. So if you want to read my 90% finished novel, drop me a line, comment or something and I will chunk it at you.

No comments: