Debt Breakdown:
Credit card- 4,400
Her CC- +6,000
Medical- + 350
Personal- +1,300
Apartment debt +1,250
Other- + 350
Amount of Debt- 13,650
Check breakdown-
Monthly bills- 43%
Savings- 20%
Entertainment- 10%
Debt- 37%
Current finacial breakdown:
Cash on hand: $1.00
Bank account: $10.00
Savings: $130.00
Paypal: $20.00
Paycheck waiting to process: $370.50
total: $531.50
Total networth (cash- my debt)= -7118.5
What I plan on doing is paying the minimun monthly on the credit cards, and paying off the medical and apartment debt, followed by my credit card debt. And if I have the extra money paying back the personal debt. Her credit cards are being paid off slowly by not using them and paying more than the minimun.
I should be fully out of debt (minus personal) by june. That is my goal atleast. I plan on using this blog to track my progress.
Dec 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment