Work:
Start of the Year- Whataburger
Pay per hour- 7.23
Outlook- bleak. I didn't want to work fastfood any more and I didn't like the people I worked with, but it got better over the year.
End of the Year- Very Large Telecommunications Company
Pay per hour- 11.00
Outlook- Awesome. Although it almost didn't get that rating, but a last minute job change, changed everything. I love the job and I love the perks. When I get out of the training period I will get real perks for once.
Writing:
Start of the Year- Just finished my Nanowrimo novel. I had also started this site with good intentions
Outlook- Awesome, I was going to edit the novel and try to sell it. and I would finally get a good blog going.
End of the Year- Yeah. So. I sat the novel aside for two months and then re-read it, and realized just how terrible it is, and decided to just hid it from the light of day. Blogging never happened due to never having any time with a computer. I did find a publisher for one of my comic projects, so it wasn't a total wash.
Outlook- Good. I have access to a computer at work, so I am writing there. And my comic should see the light of day this year.
Personal Life-
Start of the Year- Not so good. still worked fast food, still at parents house. relationshipwise was good.
Outlook- Bleak, no idea when I would be able to move out.
End of the Year- A whole lot better. Still with parents, but I am okay with it. still with the same woman, and it is better than ever.
Outlook- Positive for the first time in... ever. I should be out of my parents house by my birthday.
Money-
Start of the Year- Bad. In debt still, had to move out of my apartment, lost my phone, etc etc.
Outlook- I felt like I was in an ever increasing hole.
End of the year- A whole lot better. Still in debt, but for the first time in seven years, I am ending the year with the same level of debt as I started it.
Outlook- Good. I have some money saved up and am starting to pay off bills in '07. I should be debt free by june.
Dec 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment